30 March, 2014

[Walkthrough] Be my Princess - Joshua Lieben

Main Story

Episode 1
I'm just a student.
Don't blame me for a mistake you made!

Episode 2
Respond
It's sad that he thinks like that.

Episode 3
Did you give me that blanket last night?
They all taste good. I can't choose.

Episode 4
Wait for Jan to come back
It didn't sound like one...

Episode 5
I'm not very hungry...
It's a rice ball.

Episode 6
You're abducting me?!
It's very silent all of a sudden...

Episode 7
I'll keep to my room for the day.
Consent

Episode 8
It seems so.
I'm just his maid.

Episode 9
That's right...
Try speaking to him

Episode 10
What did you mean about his pride?
Please go on with your meeting.

Episode 11
Offer it to him once more
You always say that...

Episode 12
I won't be able to make rice balls any more...
I'm glad to have met you.

Episode 13
Have you betrayed Prince Joshua?!
I can't let you do this because of me!

Episode 14
Help Prince Joshua call out to Jan
Yes, thank you.

Happy Ending

Sequel

(*Note: Special Thanks to Risa Iseri for posting this Wlkthrough!)

Episode 1
Prince Joshua
Think about it.

Episode 2
No, it’s a good thing.
East

Episode 3
I’m sorry.
Go left, toward the sound of footsteps.

Episode 4
Say how you feel.
Slap him.

Episode 5
King and Queen

Happy End

------------------------
The Royal Legend

Episode 6
Is he on holiday?
Be brave and turn around.

Episode 7
It would be awful to not be allowed…
Hug him.

Happy End
  

Second Sequel

Episode 1
 Sure! Here you go!
It's fun! Want to give it a try?

Episode 2
Say nothing
Watch him sleep

Episode 3
Say something.
What do you plan to do?

Episode 4
What did you think about them?
Being here with you is enough.

Happy Ending
  

Princess Sequel

 Episode 1
You've never worn pajamas before?
Slap him

Episode 2
Tell about the proposal
Because of his callous expression

Episode 3
It's a little complicated...
I'm so happy!

Episode 4
Just for a little bit...
Jan

Episode 5
Break it up yourself
Whisper in a quiet voice

Episode 6
I want Joshua to see, too.
About the night skyline

Episode 7
Could it be Lushdi?
Let me go!

Episode 8
Ask about Lana
It's Prince Joshua.

Episode 9
Let's not go public.
Go see Lana

Happy Ending

2 comments:

  1. Joshua Sequel Princess Training

    Episode 1
    Prince Joshua
    Think about it.

    Episode 2
    No, it’s a good thing.
    East

    Episode 3
    I’m sorry.
    Go left, toward the sound of footsteps.

    Episode 4
    Say how you feel.
    Slap him.

    Episode 5
    King and Queen

    HAPPY END

    Royal Legend

    Episode 6
    Is he on holiday?
    Be brave and turn around.

    Episode 7
    It would be awful to not be allowed…
    Hug him.

    Royal Legend Happy End

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU for posting this and also Kotas Walkthrough! ^^

      Delete