03 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Class Trip Crush - Kanji Okumiya

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Go join him
Go in together

Episode 2
Sorry about this...
No more sneaking off !

Episode 3
It’s got good tips.

Episode 4
  What if it came true?
 Look what else it says!

Episode 5
You’d have me beat.
Take him up on it

Episode 6
What a kidder!
Sorry.

Episode 7
Apologize
Go with Kanji

Episode 8
Huh?
I’ll go.

Episode 9
Say nothing
It’s better having it together.

Episode 10
What does it do?
It’s nice having you here.

Episode 11
You use it
There weren’t enough blankets.

Episode 12
I’m loving these fireworks!
I don’t like it either.

Episode 13
Sorry.
Sure, why not?

Episode 14
I love you, too.
I was thinking the same thin.g

Episode 15
I’m not mad.
One with an island kitchen

Super Happy Ending

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
That’s a relief!
You’ve got nerves of steel.

Episode 2
You can’t ditch practice!
Agree

Episode 3
That’s cool.
Yes, ma’am.
 
Episode 4

  I was touched.
Buy a warm drink

Episode 5
You’re so cool and motivated.
If only it was a music show.

Episode 6
Can’t wait to hear it.
Kanji’s not stupid!

Episode 7
Was that encouragement?
I’m happy.

Episode 8
I love being up front.
I do, but I have school.

Episode 9
I sure was.
You were cooler.

Super Happy Ending

Season 2: 3 Years Later

Episode 1
This is embarrassing.
Kind of.

Episode 2
...
I'm not mad.

Episode 3
Kiss him back
Photo booth

Episode 4
Why not?
You're imagining things.

Episode 5
Play it off
Fangirls are scary.

Episode 6
My heart was going crazy!
Yield to him

Episode 7
I don't know.
...

Episode 8
...
Is work that important?

Episode 9
Absolutely!
Lots of kisses.

Episode 10
Smile and agree

Super Happy Ending

Season 3: The Wedding

Episode 1
I hope it happens.
That’s wonderful.

Episode 2
Hug him
I’m the same way.

Episode 3
That’s horrible!
That’s not true!

Episode 4
A wedding everyone can enjoy.
I’ll try.

Episode 5
That’s surprising.
Kanji has to talk to his mum

Episode 6
You’ll regret it if you don’t go!
Yell

Episode 7

I’m glad you told me.

Episode 8
Quietly put arm around him
Wait for Kanji to speak

Episode 9
I’m excited.
Gladly!

Super Happy Ending

Season 3: The Honeymoon

(*Note: Special Thanks to Lexa for posting this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I missed you
Kiss him

Episode 2
I don't know
Just bite

Episode 3
I'm not telling
I sure hope so

Episode 4
Are you sure about this?
A warm family

And then you choose if you want to:

Go back to the hotel (leads to Sweet Ending)
or
Do more sightseeing (leads to Romatic Ending)
   

Season 3: Our Family

Episode 1
Looks like I’m pregnant.
We can come back later.

Episode 2
I hope it takes after you.
I’ll do my best, okay?

Episode 3
You got me through that.
As long as she’s happy.

Episode 4
Could you, please?
That’s so sweet!

Episode 5
Go straight home
You’re not a bad father!

Episode 6
You won’t?
I’m glad it’s you.

Episode 7
You could use a break.
That’s not true!

Episode 8
Sorry for not noticing...
Sure!

Episode 9
You can do it, Kanji!
What about you?

Super Happy Ending

Sub Story: Graduation Trip Crush

(*Note: Special Thanks to Lexa for posting this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Later

Episode 2
Ramen noodles
I can cary it myself

Episode 3
Say nothing
Encourage him

Episode 4


[no choices]


Episode 5
Hard to say
I'll love you even if I do

Super Happy Ending

Sub Story: Classroom Crush

Episode 1
[no questions]

Episode 2
Agree
Ask what’s wrong

Episode 3
Ask what she meant by target
Thanks.

Episode 4

Baseball
That was all you.

Episode 5
I’m in!
Yeah, huh?

Episode 6
See how he reacts
Be ambiguous: “Not much…”

Episode 7
I have plans.
  I do.

Episode 8
Help me!
Thank you for worrying.

Episode 9
Don’t force yourself!
Thanks for talking to me.

Episode 10
Tell Kanji
You were so cool!

Super Happy Ending

3 comments:

  1. Sub Story:Graduation Trip Crush
    Chapter 1
    Later

    Chapter 2
    Ramen noodles
    I can cary it myself

    Chapter 3
    Say nothing
    Encourage him

    There are no choices in Chapter 4

    Chapter 5
    Hard to say
    I'll love you even if I do

    Super Happy Ending

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Honeymoon

    Chapter 1
    I missed you
    Kiss him

    Chapter 2
    I don't know
    Just bite

    Chapter 3
    I'm not telling
    I sure hope so

    Chapter 4
    Are you sure about this?
    A warm family

    And then you choose if u want to
    Go back to the hotel (leads to Sweet Ending)
    or
    Do more sightseeing (leads to Romatic ending)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * btw it doesn't matter which u choose for the very last one bc both ending has a picture

      Delete