05 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Ichigo Sato

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
  I’ll try as hard as I can.
  You’ve become a handsome guy.

Episode 2
  I’d rather live with books.
It’s about my room.

Episode 3
They’ll find out.
I remember...

Episode 4
It’s not what you think!
He looks like you, Ichigo.

Episode 5
Where are you going?
You’re good-looking.

Episode 6
I like staying with Ichigo.
Why do you ask?

Episode 7
Use my finger
You look really cool now!

Episode 8
We’ve been friends since we were little.
I don’t regret it.

Episode 9
Because of what happened last night…
I’m good with Ichigo.

Episode 10
Why don’t I move into Ichigo’s room?
I like you better.

Episode 11
I don’t know...
I wish I could stay longer with Ichigo...

Episode 12
Are you okay?
Because I was crying?

Episode13
Not really...
He helped me with packing.

Episode 14
I’m sure he’ll like it
We were just talking.

Episode 15
I want to make up with him
I’ve got something in my eye.

Super Happy End

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
  You’re blushing more.
  I’ll research about my future…

Episode 2
  Why?
  That makes me happy.

Episode 3
  Are you still wondering about your future?
  Don’t stress out too much.

Episode 4
  Change the subject
  They feel different.

Episode 5
  Congratulations!
  I know, and that’s okay.

Episode 6
  I don’t wanna worry you too much...
  How do you know?

Episode 7
  Why didn’t you tell me?
Look up at him
I’d never give up on you!

Episode 8
I’m going.
Thank you for saying that.

Episode 9
  Take a bite
You don’t have to try too hard!

Super Happy End

Season 2: 3 Years Later

Episode 1
I love your cakes.
I was worried!

Episode 2
I want to give it a shot.
Can you make more for me?

Episode 3
Is it his work?
You mean, a date?

Episode 4
Can you step back a bit…?
Can I see you after work?

Episode 5
You’ve remembered this whole time?
I felt so comfortable.

Episode 6
Force a smile.
I don’t want to break up.

Episode 7
Is it okay to do that?
I wouldn’t want to burden him.

Episode 8
You can’t do that.
I’ve felt the same way.

Episode 9
I wouldn’t.
I know!

Super Happy End

Season 2: Living with Him

Episode 1
I think so, too.
Look at Ichigo

Episode 2
I’ll bring you something, too.
I’ll come visit sometimes.

Episode 3
But you’re happy they came, right?
You really love me, don’t you?

Episode 4
  Is that really okay?
Of course I remember!

Episode 5
  I heard a little bit...
  Could you tell?

Episode 6
  Good luck at the competition!
  We’ll be okay, right?

Episode 7
  Yes. Welcome home!
  I don’t know what to say...

Episode 8
  I’d regret it, if we were separated.
  I’ll go with you anywhere.

Episode 9
  I like every part of you.
  You should be like this tomorrow, too.

Super Happy End
  

Season 3: 10 Years Later

Episode 1
  It was tough on me, too.
  You’d better hurry!

Episode 2
  Is this really my engagement ring?
  Stroke his hair

Episode 3
  I’ll be there to cheer for you.
  One more bite…

Episode 4
  I can’t wait for the cake!
  How did you know?

Episode 5
  I’m sure Ichy’s doing that, too.
  What about Koh?

Episode 6
  I didn’t want to get in your way...
  You’re too kind.

Episode 7
  That’s your strength.
  I was thinking about Ichy.

Episode 8
  It has a delicate flavor.
  Aren’t you thinking about it?

Episode 9
  It was delicious!
  Even so, I want to wait.

Super Happy End

Season 3: The Wedding

Episode 1
  Because you seem happy.
  I learned a lot.

Episode 2
  A place that is like you.
  Don’t worry about it!

Episode 3
  It’ll happen someday.
  Anything I can do?

Episode 4
  Look at Ichigo
  I’ll help!

Episode 5
  Let’s eat it together
  Or me?

Episode 6
  Worry about yourself
  I recommend the hijiki.

Episode 7
  Wait for Ichigo to speak
  I’ll help!

Episode 8
  Can I help?
  I’m sorry!

Episode 9
  I love you, too.
  Thank you, guys!

Super Happy End

1 comment:

  1. I only got the happy ending using the Season 2: Living with Him guide.

    ReplyDelete