05 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Johji Chakura

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
What?
  I’m too embarrassed...

Episode 2
  Do you know my parents?
  You’re really kind!

Episode 3
  Not at all!
  Are you sure?

Episode 4
  I did miss eating with you.
  I see…

Episode 5
  You’re talking to the wrong person.
  You didn’t have to look for me...

Episode 6
  Hmm…
  It’s nothing…

Episode 7
  Thank you for last night.
  Of course.

Episode 8
  I don’t hate him.
  Take his hand

Episode 9
I don’t want you to marry her.
  I’d be scared.

Super Happy End

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
  What should I do after graduation?
  Are you okay?

Episode 2
  Strawberry jam
  He already supports me a lot.

Episode 3
  I’m sorry I cried...

Episode 4
  Look at Jouji
  Are you feeling shy?

Episode 5
  He seemed well.
  I think it wasn’t an escape.

Episode 6
  Talk to him about my future
  I’m sorry if I worried you.

Episode 7
  Of course!

Episode 8
  I’d love to do this again.
  Ask where he’ll be living

Episode 9
  Why didn’t you tell me?
  I’m here.

Super Happy End
 

Season 2: 3 Years Later

Episode 1
Welcome home!
I’d like to help you, Johji.

Episode 2
You should get some rest.
I know I’m still childish sometimes.

Episode 3
Can we stay like this?
What do you mean by that?

Episode 4
How’s Koh doing so far?
I worry Johji’s drifting away.

Episode 5
He’s really pretty…
Why this place?

Episode 6
How about you?
How’s the business so far?

Episode 7
I don’t know if he’d say yes.
Apologize

Episode 8
This place’s not gonna change.
Is it about your family’s business?

Episode 9
Aren’t you worried?
Wait for him to speak

Super Happy End

Season 3: 10 Years Later

Episode 1
Look at Johji
I love him more than ever.

Episode 2
About you.
I want to decide it with Johji.

Episode 3
I’m a little torn.
I wanted to see you.

Episode 4
It’s thanks to you.
Thinking about yesterday.

Episode 5
I’m in a bar.
Walk to Johji’s

Episode 6
I’m heavy!
I want to know how you feel.

Episode 7
He’s just a coworker.
It’s not over yet.

Episode 8
I loved it!
I’m sorry too.

Episode 9
I’m glad we saw this together.
Remember the band aid incident?

Super Happy End

Season 3: The Wedding

Episode 1
  Let’s keep it the same.
  It’s nothing.

Episode 2
  I’ll call when I get there.
  What about you?

Episode 3
  Johji might get jealous...
  He’s married to his work?

Episode 4
  Ask Takizawa for help
  Be honest with yourself

Episode 5
  I accept!
  He’s like you.

Episode 6
  Look for Ko
  That came from nowhere.

Episode 7
You don’t like it?
  When are you guys getting married?

Episode 8
  You’re fussing over nothing.
  I want to raise it to a normal life

Episode 9
  And if I ask you not to?
  If I can help Johji out.

Super Happy End

2 comments:

  1. Hi~
    Johji is not 30-35, I think in Ichigo's route he says that he's only 10 years older as them, so he's actually 26/27 years old?
    Have a lovely day~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we count from when they first meet because MC would have been 7 and Johji would be 17, in highschool MC would be 17 and Johji would be 27 because it was 10 years after MC moved away, at the 3 years later part MC is 20 and Johji would be 30, so in the 10 years later part MC would be 30 and Johji would be 40.

      Delete