07 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] In Your Arms Tonight - Genji Higashiyama

Main Story

Episode 1
Sea.
...

Episode 2
I'd love to handle it.
Ask him to please leave you alone.

Episode 3
Maybe the tilefish.
I was going to work this weekend.

Episode 4
Having a mixer, Genji?
I don't have time for this right now.

Episode 5
...
Okay

Episode 6
I got lucky.
The black dress with the gold lame.

Episode 7
...
I'll try going.

Episode 8
Just leave me alone, please.
That's way in the past

Episode 9
Why would you do that?Shrimp
...I couldn't.

Episode 10
...I decided to room with a friend of mine.
What day?

Episode 11
What do you mean, why not?
I'm drinking with you right now, Aiba.

Episode 12
I can't crash here forever.
I like him.

Super Happy Ending

Main Story: His POV

Episode 1
Chasing after you.
Surprised?

Episode 2
That’s no way to talk to me.
Nah, I’m sorry.

Episode 3
At least you can laugh now.
Take the stairs.

Episode 4
God, you’re petty.
Tell her, “I’m home”.

Super Happy Ending

Sequel

Episode 1
Call out gently to him.
I'm so happy.

Episode 2
Fine.
I love you.

Episode 3
I wanted to see you.
I'm jealous.

Episode 4
You have no idea how I feel.
....

Episode 5
Thank you.
Stop.

Episode 6
I'm sorry.
It's my fault.

Episode 7
He seems to be at loss.
Rewarding, I guess.

Episode 8
I think it will be difficult.
I wanted to see you in the AC Milan uniform.

Episode 9
I'd love that.
Why would you say that?

Super Happy Ending

Wedding Vows


Episode 1
I miss you too.
Of course.

Episode 2
I want to see you, too.
Take it easy.

Episode 3
Focus on the game first.
I was happy you won.

Episode 4
Maybe it suits you.
Bring it up directly.

Episode 5
Come clean.
Be honest.

Episode 6
I’ve missed you.
I’ll be cheering you on.

Episode 7
Don’t worry.
Get lots of rest.
 
 Episode 8
Don’t force yourself.
Smile.

Episode 9
Not telling.
Hold up a fist.

Super Happy Ending

Another Story

Episode 1
I'm just two minutes late...
Stop teasing me.

Episode 2
Don't be mean.
I can't talk to you about it.

Episode3
She said sorry.
We couldn't stay kids forever.

Episode 4
I lied.
Thank you.

Episode 5
It's a present.
I guess I can't hide anything.

Episode 6
No, you just thought I was.
I was going to go by myself.

Episode 7
The three love-ings didn't line up.
I tried to love him.

Episode 8
No, it's not like that.
Things aren't good the way they are.

Episode 9
Because you don't even love me.
That is me, but...

Episode 10
You're devious.
It's my own fault.

Episode 11
I thought it couldn't be helped.
I wish I could dream all the time.

Episode 12
Will you be alright?
I can't stand the lies anymore.

Super Happy Ending

2 comments:

  1. I played the main story walkthrough and it worked in Love 365. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete