07 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] In Your Arms Tonight - Shohei Aiba


Prologue

(*To obtain a Super Happy Ending)

Get a divorce.
Ignore him.
Ask about yesterday.
I look forward to working together.
Mind if I put on some music.

Main Story

Episode 1
I'm nervous.
I can't tell you...

Episode 2
Yeah, that's it .
I'm actually not that hungry...

Episode 3
How about a massage.
Wipe it off with my finger.

Episode 4
How about washing your face?
I hope that I can find a new love.

Episode 5
Pork buns.
Take a picture together.

Episode 6
Can you open the tea for me?
Buy a snow cone.

Episode 7
Give him a band-aid.
Give him some water from your bottle.

Episode 8
Nightmares about Koichi.
Someone who makes me feel calm.

Episode 9
Ylang-ylang aroma.
We talked about stocks.

Episode 10
That you look cool these days.
It's all thanks to you.

Episode 11
Maybe a little.
Wrap my hand around his waist.

Episode 12
Wait until he wakes up.
Press your forehead to his.

Super Happy Ending

Main Story: His POV

Episode 1
It was about you
Pretty good

Episode 2
I can’t
Don’t let it get to you

Episode 3
Bingo
I once made a straw effigy

Episode 4
Yeah, right
Yeah, right
A secret

Super Happy Ending

Sequel

Episode 1
What about you?
I don't know.

Episode 2
What do you think?
Not at all.

Episode 3
Somewhere scenic.
Thanks.

Episode 4
Sorry.
That's the plan.

Episode 5
I don't know.
You're showing promise.

Episode 6
Why do you ask?
Thanks.

Episode 7
Everything.
That's a tough call.

Episode 8
I'm glad we're here together.
That doesn't matter.

Episode 9
There are no winners or losers.
I was thinking the same thing.

Super Happy Ending

Wedding Vows

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Another Story

Episode 1
Because I ran here.
I just had something in my eye.

Episode 2
She's nice.
A day off.

Episode 3
One piece dress and cardigan.
Ramen and gyoza set.

Episode 4
It makes me happy.
No.

Episode 5
Okay.
It means I feel at peace.

Episode 6
Hardly.
I'm happy.

Episode 7
My pudding was sold out.
Pizza.

Episode8
Champagne.
Renovations.

Episode9
Kobe beef.
Kobe pudding.

Episode 10
What's got you so interested in that?
It's cute.

Episode 11
No kidding.
The heck you would.

Episode 12
Thank goodness.
Is the schedule settled?

Super Happy Ending

2 comments:

  1. The main story works on the new app

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi~ do you still need choices for Wedding Vows?
    and thanks for walkthrough for other chapters ^_^

    ReplyDelete