13 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Pirates in Love (Captain's Cut) Leonardo

Maiden Voyage

Episode 1
I'll sleep on the chair.
Scream on his ear

Episode 2
What a cute cat!
Look out the window

Episode 3
No, thank you.
He was nice.

Episode 4
Rumors don't matter.
I'll eat it.

Episode 5
Take care of Myumyu
I believe you.

Episode 6
I think he's a good person.
No, thank you.

Episode 7
I'll escape on my own!
I've always trusted you.

Episode 8
Hug him back
Please trust us.

Episode 9
I'll fight too!
Throw a bomb

Super Happy Ending

Deeper Waters

Episode 1
It’s because I know you well.
Do you like it?

Episode 2
Good luck with work!

Episode 3
But I’ll be lonelier.
How is Leonardo doing?

Episode 4
Who else is there?
I wanted to help you.

Episode 5
I don’t care if it’s dangerous.

Episode 6
I was being stubborn too...

Episode 7
I’m fine.

Episode 8
Please, don’t get mad!

Episode 9
Me too.

Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment