13 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Pirates in Love (Captain's Cut) - Towa

Maiden Voyage

Episode 1
Share the bed?

Episode 2
Don't apologize.
What are you looking for?

Episode 3
Touch his face.
How's your jaw?

Episode 4
...
Fight alongside them

Episode 5
I'm so happy we're working together!
Stop it!

Episode 6
I'd love to.

Episode 7
I'll go, too!
Let's keep going.

Episode 8
Thanks for worrying about me.

Episode 9
No need to apologize.

Episode 10
Looks good on you.

Episode 11
Nothing between me and Leon.

Episode 12
You seem more heroic now.
It's up to you, Towa.

Episode 13
It's cute.

Episode 14
Look inside treasure box.

Episode 15
I'll be a decoy.
We want to stop the war!

Super Happy Ending

Deeper Waters

Episode 1
Laugh
I'd like to get married someday.

Episode 2
World Peace.
I love him.

Episode 3
I'm happy.
Step in

Episode 4
Cheer up.
Towa

Episode 5
Let go of me.
Give it to Towa

Episode 6
Thank you.
Hold it.

Episode 7
Towa is not a boy!
Take a look

Episode 8
I don't care.
It was mine.

Episode 9
Help Towa
I don't know.

Episode 10
Let Towa decide
Something that will help others.

Super Happy Ending

A Pirate's Life is for Me

Episode 1
That’s not true.
Lovers

Episode 2
I want to fight with you!
Look for something useful

Episode 3
Tell him
Let’s think about it.

Episode 4
No one is wrong.
I believe in you.

Episode 5
Go next to him without saying anything
Ask Craft too

Episode 6
He’ll be praying for us.
Return to the Sirius.

Episode 7
Help repair the ship
It’s nothing.

Episode 8
Defend Towa
About building the ship

Episode 9
Hold his hand
Hold Towa's hand

Episode 10
I fell in love all over again.
Where are we going?

Super Happy Ending

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know Dawn, about the first answer for the walkthroug for Thomas's main story you typed "Share the bed?" when you should have typed "Do you want to share the bed?". And I should know because I'm playing/reading his main story right as I'm making this comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but that's not really a big mistake, is it? I mean everyone knows what I wanted to say, so I think it's ok to make the answers a little shorter.

      Delete