09 September, 2014

[Walkthrough] Metro PD - Eiki Yachigusa

Main Story

Episode 1
I didn’t forget.
Don’t ask anything

Episode 2
Let him stay over
No way!

Episode 3
Be careful.
It was scary.

Episode 4
I’m going to go eat. Come with me!
Quit messing with me.

Episode 5
Tell Eiki later to avoid being spotted
How insensitive!

Episode 6
Thanks.
What’s wrong?

Episode 7
Yep. Ever since I was little.
Let him pay

Episode 8
Silently poke Eiki
Change the subject

Episode 9
Don’t tease me!
I was just thinking.

Episode 10
I don’t know either.
Don’t say anything

Episode 11
I don’t know.
This looks bad, huh?

Episode 12
Get angry
Look away from Eiki

Episode 13
Wrap your arms around Eiki
What if they don’t?

Episode 14
Duck like he says
Remain silent

Happy End

Sequel

Episode 1
Say it.
Get defensive

Episode 2
Your iron mask still works on me.
You should rest.

Episode 3
Ask about Eiki
I wanted to be with you.

Episode 4
I don't believe it.
Press him

Happy End

Armed & Engaged

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hana for giving me permission to repost this Walkthrough from her tumblr Blog!)

 Episode 1
Let it go
I do.
 
Episode 2
No.
It’s nothing.
 
Episode 3
What happened?
Return the ring
 
Episode 4
He dumped me...
Cry
 
Episode 5
Were you worried?
 
Episode 6
Oh yeah!
Hmmm…. What should I do is?
 
Episode 7
No.
Come back safely!
 
Episode 8
No
Hold his hand
 
Episode 9
Listen to him
Why are you apologising?

Happy End
  

NYC Case Files

Episode 1
  Don’t forgive him

Episode 2
  Forgive him
I never do anything crazy.

Episode 3
I’m lonely.

Episode 4
You can tell?

Episode 5
Do you want to turn into Eiko?
Be honest

Episode 6
  Change the topic
You’re leaving already?

Episode 7
Don’t get mad.

Episode 8
Forgive me.
Of course not!

Episode 9
 Leave the second one to me.
It’s okay, I believe in you.

Episode 10
Remain silent

Episode 11
I love you, too.

Happy End

24 Hours and Counting

 (*Note: Special Thanks to Amoene for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
It’d be a little embarrassing, but...

Episode 2
Why are you saying this?

Episode 3
I’m just as guilty.

Episode 4
Apologize
Guess we better rest.

Episode 5
You’re being selfish.

Episode 6
Joke

Episode 7
You’re not Mr. Perfect anymore.

Happy End

No comments:

Post a Comment