13 February, 2015

[Walkthrough] Our Two Bedroom Story - Tsumugu Kido


Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
I’ll do my best too.
Make some for Kido

Episode 2
Please help me with the article.
Shake his hand firmly

Episode 3
Yes, I’ll try to work things out.
Ask him straight out

Episode 4
Ask him
Don’t you worry about me!

Episode 5
Isn’t it hard to create these personas?
Get angry

Episode 6
Wait and see what happens
Do you still like her?

Episode 7
Jerk!
Don’t tell them about him

Episode 8
Your job is your life.
I’m sorry too.

Episode 9
Do you have siblings?
Turn Usui down

Episode 10
Tell him
Tell him the truth
I won’t give up!

Episode 11
I’m not a girl, I’m a woman!
Everything’s fine.

Episode 12
Don’t get on.

Happy Ending

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
On the lips
Stare at Tsumugu

Episode 2
Kiss his lips
Put work first

Episode 3
Wait and see
I’m serious.

Episode 4
Gladly accept
Yes.

Episode 5
Yes, please do it for me.
I don’t know what to do…

Episode 6
Call out to him
Kiss him

Episode 7
Talk it out with Mizuki
Please tell me!

Happy Ending

Season 2: The Proposal

Episode 1
For both of us.
I sure am loved!

Episode 2
Say what you really feel
High School

Episode 3
  Soap Attack!
What did she mean by that?

Episode 4
I’ll turn down the offer after all.
Let’s go visit him right away!

Episode 5
  How about a kiss?
What I like is you.

Episode 6
Yes, I miss him a lot...
Show him how you really feel

Episode 7
Hug him
Give up and confess

Episode 8
  Let’s share it.
I think we could pull it off!

Episode 9
Give Tsumugu a hug
Show him with actions

Happy Ending

Season 2: Don't tell Him I'm Popular!

(*Note: Special Thanks to Heather for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
If you say so...
No.
 
Episode 2
It's cute.
Ask him
 
Episode 3
Yell out to them
Say that he doesn't
 
Episode 4
Say it's your boyfriend
I'd like something to eat.
 
Episode 5
Meet with Tsumugu
 
Episode 6
Don't joke about that!
Pretend not to notice him
 
Episode 7
Tsumugu.
Trust him
 
Happy Ending
  

Season 3: No Love Allowed

(*Note: Special Thanks to proud moomoo for this Walkthrough!)
 
Episode 1
B: No
A: Don’t

Episode 2
B: A little
A: Ask Tsumugu

Episode 3
A: It’s too much
C: Tell Chiaki to stop

Episode 4
B: Because of work?
B: Check his temprature

Episode 5
C: Let’s halve it
A: Yes

Episode 6
A: Distraction?
A: Okay

Episode 7
B: Stay silent
A: I feel the same 

 Happy Ending

Season 3: Three's Crowd

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Season 4: The Wedding

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)


5 comments:

  1. Did you like Tsumugu's route?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... That's a difficult question, because Tsumugu is a really difficult person as well.
      (ATTENTION- Spoiler!)
      I think I liked it, maybe even because of his complicated character but it was hard for me to see him in a good light and to ignor his bad behavior when he was in "Kido" mode. Tsumugu is really nice, but fake. I think I have a little trouble to see him as one person because his different personas are devided so strictly, not only with his look but also with the way he treats MC.
      Well in the End I would say it's a very interesting story and if you don't know about his "Kido" mode or the "Tsumugu" side, then you will certainly be very surprised! :D

      Delete
  2. I think Tsumugu is adorable in his own way. I think having someone who cares enough to argue with you and laugh with you is good. i agree with you when i see both of his sides as the same person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tested it this morning, the main story walkthrough of this character works on Love 365 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. for the wedding route

    episode 1
    A . what if someone comes?
    A. Strawberry Cake?
    episode 2
    A he's not that kind of man!"
    A. Horse and Carriage.
    Episode 3
    A. No strawberries then!
    A. Something simple
    Episode 4
    B. Far from it.
    A Hella drunk
    Episode 5
    A. please live your own life
    B. bring me souvenirs
    episode 6
    B be vague
    B Want to eat them together?
    episode 7
    A. you're so kind!
    B. Makes you want to go to the temple right?
    episode 8
    B i'm sad
    B just kiss him
    episode 9
    B the scoop
    b) its obvious

    ReplyDelete