11 February, 2015

Star Crossed Myth - The Gods & Their Sins


Leon - God of Leo

Sin: Defiling a goddess
Powers: Telepathy


"Humans should bow down before the gods."


Scorpio - God of Scorpio

Sin: Used a Forbidden Power
Powers: Reading Minds


"I live for terror, dread, and hate..."


Teorus - God of Taurus

Sin: Craved Love too much
Powers: Freezing Time

"You want me? Ok. I'll love anyone, even a selfish human."


Dui - God of Gemini

Sin: Killing a God
Powers: Telepathy

 "What will you do if I really am an evil god?"


Huedhaut - God of Aquarius

Sin: Desecrating oneself for love
Powers: Seeing the Future

 "In the end, love is built on sacrafice."


Ichthys - God of Pisces

Sin: Inappropriately extreme pranks
Powers: Healing

 "I'm going to die anyway, I might as well have fun now."


Karno - God of Cancer

Sin: The god who rejects godhood
Powers: He's able to amplify an existing property of any object

 "Gods have never been anything more than arrogant, powerless beings..."

 Zyglavis - God of Libra

Sin: /
Powers: He can control shadows and can detach his own shadow to use it as his eyes and ears.

"Love is unnecessary. A god needs only to punish humans justly."

Aigonorus - God of Sagittarius

Sin: He doesn't care about anything
Powers: Speak with animals and control their mind

 "I that "love" feeling bothering you? Let me get rid of it."


Karno - God of Aries

Sin: Causing the loss of her powers to a goddess
Powers: Control of temperature

 "You're just a tool to help me get what I want."


Tauxolouve - God of Aries

Sin: /
Powers: Shooting light arrows. Knowing the time of death of humans through kissing them

"I won't die in a place like this."


Partheno - God of Virgo

Sin: /
Powers: He's able to charm everyone and make them like him

"Do you really think you know me...?"

1 comment:

  1. Leon can pleasure people by touch thats his power and Dui can send messages to your mind but you cant respond

    ReplyDelete