27 September, 2015

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja 2 + Season 1: Main Story - Kikyo


(*Note: Special Thanks to Cathrin who was so kind to send me this Walkthrough. THANKS!)

Season 1: Main Story

Chapter 1

1.07 Kikyo looks good with his horse. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Kaito looks like a fast rider.
Everyone seems to be good riders.

1.09 Thank you, Kaito. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Yeah. Hey, are you alright, Kikyo?
You're amazing Kaito.


Chapter 2

2.03 Did I hurt you anywhere?
I should have made you do that.
Thank you. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]

2.09 Pretend nothing is wrong.
Be honest and say my foot hurts. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Play dumb

2.11 Love Choice
Droplet-Shaped Earrings (Room) - 1.000 Zeni

2.12 Special Kikyo Scenario
(Get CG)


Chapter 3

3.05 Get bashful.
Hold his hands back. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!] 
Pull my hands away.

3.08 Love Choice
Premium: His Yukata (Garden) - 250 Coins
Normal: Bath Item Set (Room) - 100 Coins or 2.000 Zeni

3.09 Are we all staying in the same room?
I have my own room, right?
What will I do if I'm to stay in the same room as Kikyo? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]


Chapter 4

4.04 Ayakashi Battle
500 Ninja Skill Points required

4.06 You don't have to worry so much about me crying. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!] 
It's nothing.
Leave me alone!

4.08 I don't really want to drink this.
I'd better drink it, right? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!] 
Won't you drink it, Kikyo? 

4.09 Special Kikyo Scenario
(Get 2x CG)


Chapter 5

5.06 Ayakashi Battle
2.000 Ninja Skill Points required

5.07 Kaito is right.
… Let's go find the Silver Snake. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!] 
Kikyo is wrong.

5.10 I'm not sure about it. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Of course.
Kikyo will be fine on his own.


Chapter 6

6.06 Let go of my hand! [Intimacy Level is up by 7!] 
At this rate, we're both going to...
Don't worry about me.

6.07 Ayakashi Battle
4.000 Ninja Skill Points required

6.08 I'm sorry. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!] 
I'm not hiding anything.
I think you're misunderstanding.


Chapter 7

7.04 What is it that I need to accomplish?
Is it to save that island? 
Is it to purify the symbols? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]

7.07 Love Choice & Special Kikyo Scenario
Premium: Glowing Fireflies (Garden) - 350 Coins (Get 2x CG)
Normal: Crying Make – Up (Room) - 150 Coins or 3.000 Zeni

7.09 I don't want to die.
I will accept my death.
I want to spend more time with you. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]


Chapter 8
 
8.05 How do you know that? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!] 
What are you talking about?
You knew all along, didn't you?

8.08 Ayakashi Battle
6.500 Ninja Skill Points required

8.10 I mumble.
I forgot already.
I tell him. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]


Chapter 9

9.03 I understand how you feel. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!] 
This is another thing.
You can't do that.

9.06 Ayakashi Battle
10.000 Ninja Skill Points required

9.10 Ask where Rindoh is. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!] 
We have to stop those ninja's fast.
Just keep quiet.


Chapter 10

10.05 What's the matter with you?
What are you talking about?
Something's wrong with you. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]

10.07 Ayakashi Battle
14.000 Ninja Skill Points required
10.08 Why are you here?
You've made it here! [Intimacy Level is up by 7!] 
I'm fine.


Chapter 11

11.07 What will happen to Yamato Island?
What's the meaning of what we've done so far?
Will I not see Kikyo ever again? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]

11.09 Nothing. I'm okay. 
Thank you, Kikyo. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!] 
I'm sorry.

11.10 Love Choice & Special Kikyo Scenario
Premium: His Erhu (Garden) - 500 Coins (Get 2x CG)
Normal: Pink Opal Ring (Room) - 250 Coins or 5.000 Zeni


Chapter 12

12.01 That's nonsense.
Kikyo ... [Intimacy Level is up by 7!] 
We must save the island.

12.07 It's okay if you hate us. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!] 
I love you anyway.
I thought so...

12.09 Love Choice
Premium: Ocean with Sunrise (Garden) - 700 Coins
Normal: The Sword (Room) - 400 Coins or 8.000 Zeni



To get the Epilogue you have to do the Fortune Slip # 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment