19 January, 2016

[Walkthrough] My Wedding and 7 Rings - Kai Fujisawa

True Love Route: Main Story

Episode 1
If I tell you, will you be angry?
I feel the same.

Episode 2
I WILL leave if you talk for more than a minute.
Talking about politics

Episode 3
Well, excuse me for interrupting!
I can’t marry someone I don’t love.

Episode 4
I can depend on him.
Don’t ask him

Episode 5
Sweet rolled omelettes are the best!
Don’t you have any guy friends?

Episode 6
I don’t know why I’m crying.
What do you think?

Episode 7
Mt. Fuji is really beautiful.
What did you say just now?

Episode 8
Do you prefer beer or sake?
We shouldn’t pressure him…

Episode 9
Then you have to look out for me all the time.
I’ll pay for it!

Episode 10
Why are you two telling me this?
That stuff about the eggs was a lie.

Episode 11
Because they’re good guys.
How about a letter?

Episode 12
Chase after Kai
I refuse to choose another fiancé.

Super Happy End

True Love Route: Sequel

Episode 1
Ask Kai what to do
Roommate

Episode 2
It’s a nice substitute for a lullaby.
You can always share your feelings with me.

Episode 3
I’ve never thought about it...
Do you want to meet her boyfriend someday?

Episode 4
Deliberately call him Big Bro
I belong to Kai!

Episode 5
The happiness of the person I love
What do you know about me?

Episode 6
It’s nothing
You sure you want to increase your rivals?

Episode 7
Have you been eating enough?
You’re the person I fell in love with.

Super Happy End
  

Season 2: Love's Judge

(*Note: Special Thanks to Amoene for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
All I need is you
This is exactly what Mr. Hayami wants

Episode 2
I’ll make you coffee while you set up
Lay your head on his shoulder

Episode 3
- He’s suprisingly sweet
- You can trust one another

Episode 4
Imagine what it would be like
Close your eyes

Episode 5
Pat his head
We’ll get through this together

Episode 6
Don’t say that
I can’t even imagine that

Episode 7
I’m going to keep you around even if you want me gone
 What should I do, Kai?

Episode 8
Sure, sounds good
You’re nothing like Kai

Episode 9
You’d be surprisingly doting
What would happen if you lost your focus?


Super Happy End

No comments:

Post a Comment