19 January, 2016

[Walkthrough] My Wedding and 7 Rings - Ren Shibasaki

True Love Route: Main Story

Episode 1
You sure like things tidy, huh?
Tease him

Episode 2
About you.
Say, you drank too much again

Episode 3
At least you didn’t say a nutrition bar.
And I took advantage of that...

Episode 4
Next to Ren
I’m worried you’re not eating properly...

Episode 5
I want to get even better.
Say to Mr. Chitose: “They sell nutrition bars, too”

Episode 6
You got a really early start.
It’s embarrassing!

Episode 7
 Be worried
(Oh no…)

Episode 8
Don’t get Ren involved
And I figured you would, too.

Episode 9
Keep your nerve and look him in the eye
Close your eyes

Episode 10
I want you to smile, Ren.
You have such a sweet look on your face.

Episode 11
There must have been some hint.
Apologize for the rudeness

Episode 12
Ren is too considerate.
My choice is you, Ren!

Super Happy End

True Love Route: Sequel

Episode 1
How about if I sleep with you?
Of course he can!

Episode 2
Rest your head on his shoulder
You thought so? I’m so glad…

Episode 3
Be evasive
Squeeze Ren’s hand

Episode 4
Look him in the eyes
I can’t let you do that, Mr. Nikaido.

Episode 5
…We can relax later, okay?
Act worried

Episode 6
  Say what you’re thinking
I can’t wait to see you, too, Ren!

Episode 7
I can’t wait!
Did I kiss you in the wrong spot?

Super Happy End

No comments:

Post a Comment