10 April, 2016

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Pirates - Black Roberts


Main Story

Happy Ending
Let Nagisa go.
We need your strength.
Look to Roberts.
That’s the gist of it.
I might be a kid, but…
You’re clearly the leader here.
I don’t have anything else to wear.
I’m looking more and more like a kid.
Where are we going?
That was kind.
This is my choice.
I’m still happy.
I didn’t realize.
Please treat me like an adult.
I’m glad you did.
Okay.
I’m glad you like it.
I’m fine with it.
They’re not like that.
Okay.
Right.
It’s thanks to you.
I’ll handle the negotiations.
Okay.

---------------------------------------------

Normal Ending
 
Nagisa.
That's how it is now.
Prepare to flee.
It was fine.
I might be a kid, but...
Everyone does as they're told.
I don't have anything else to wear.
I'm looking more and more like a kid.
Where are we going?
That was unexpected.
It doesn't matter if they're pirates.
Thank you.
I didn't realize.
Please treat me like a human being.
It was dangerous.
I'll cause more trouble for you.
You're right.
I'd rather you describe me a humble.
They are not like that.
Thank you.
I feel the same.
Please protect it.
You're too cruel.
Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment