19 June, 2016

Shall we date?: Eternal Vows - Prologue & All Routes CG's

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for sending me CG's and captions!)

Prologue
 At the Spring
 To the Warring States Period
Shiro

All Routes
(*Note: These CG's appear in (almost) every characters Route, in the first few Chapters.)
Chapter 1 - Kimono
Chapter 2 - Long Night Drinking
Chapter 2 - Horseback Riding
Chapter 2 - Draw my Bow
Chapter 2 - Cookies
Chapter 2 - Medical Examination
(Only in Kansuke and Kanehisa's Route) Chapter 3 - Written in the Soul
(Only in Kansuke and Kanehisa's Route) Chapter 3 - Sweet Memory
Chapter 3 - Homesick
Chapter 3 - The Butterfly's Dream
Chapter 5 - Trainer
Chapter 5 - Beautiful Moon
Chapter 5 - Fireflies Dance
Chapter 5 - Hold My Breath
(All but Kanusuke's Route) Chapter 7 - Farwell
(All but Kanusuke's Route) Chapter 7 - Prayer for Peace
(All but Kanusuke's Route) Chapter 8 - Bad Dream
(All but Kanusuke's Route) Chapter 8 - Night Breeze
(In Kanusuke's Route, this CG appears in Chapter 8) Chapter 9 - Prediction
(All but Kanusuke's Route) Chapter 9 - Battle in Darkness

2 comments:

  1. How does one get chapter 5 CG, Beautiful moon, fireflies, and hold my breath? I've been trying to get them repeatedly and noting is working, both matter how I change the choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Fireflies dance and hold my breath is chapter 6, not five. I finished getting Shuya's CG's when I picked a different choice.

    ReplyDelete