21 July, 2016

[Walkthrough] Kissed by the Baddest Bidder - Hikaru Aihara

Season 3: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Talk to him
Tell him your name

Episode 2
He’s always happy.
What do you want to get out of it?

Episode 3
It's not early.
It's dangerous.

Episode 4
Apologize
Message him back

Episode 5
I want to work with you.
Thank him

Episode 6
What can I do?
What favor?

Episode 7
Talk to him
You two are close.

Episode 8
Now I see why you’re close.
What do you want to do?

Episode 9
 ...
Why did you save me?

Episode 10
I’m used to this life now
It's not a waste!

Episode 11
Not really...
I want to stop Hikaru.

Episode 12
I want to save Hikaru!
Mr. Ichinomiya can save him.

Happy Ending

Season 3: Scattered Cards

(*Note: Special Thanks to Yashi for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Hide your face.
Things are fine.

Episode 2
Get mad at them.
I'll find something.

Episode 3
I want to help Hikaru.
Ask Hishikura for help.

Episode 4
Go get some towels.
I'm happy.

Episode 5
I'm nervous.
Talk about your date.

Episode 6
I trust you.
Was this part of your plan?

Episode 7
Stomp on Hikaru's foot.
I wanted to know why.

Happy End

Traitor's Wedding March

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)


3 comments:

  1. Does not lead to happy ending in 365-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the walkthrough it really helped me. 😊.
    I did play the Traitors wedding March for hikaru on Love 365. I got a happy ending. If it helps these are the ones I picked for the Happy Ending.
    TRAITORS WEDDING MARCH
    Chapter 1
    A
    A
    Chapter 2
    C
    C
    Chapter 3
    B
    A
    Chapter 4
    A
    C
    Chapter 5
    A
    B
    Chapter 6
    C
    C
    Chapter 7
    A
    A
    Chapter 8
    A
    A
    Chapter 9
    B
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traitors Wedding March
    Chapter 1
    A
    A
    Chapter 2
    C
    C
    Chapter 3
    B
    A
    Chapter 4
    A
    C
    Chapter 5
    A
    B
    Chapter 6
    C
    C
    Chapter 7
    A
    A
    Chapter 8
    A
    A
    Chapter 9
    B
    B

    ReplyDelete