30 June, 2016

[Walkthrough] My Last First Kiss - Takamune Kitami


Season 1: Main Story

(*Note: This game has two Endings: the Good Ending and the Happy Ending. Clear them both and get the Bonus Story "Beyond Friendship" which also comes with a Special Kiss Movie!)
-------------------------------

Happy Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Ask Taka to come too
I’m focusing working for now.

Episode 2
Tell him it's no trouble
Thanks for worrying about me.

Episode 3
Say they were both cool out there
Call out to him firmly

Episode 4
How is the new team?
Why didn't you say anything?

Episode 5
It’d be nice to walk with you.
You really are a pro.

Episode 6
If I’m bothering you, I’ll go home.
Just keep being yourself.

Episode 7
Pull away without saying anything
It wasn't doing anything!

Episode 8
Thank you Ayato!
I’d like to go there.

Episode 9
Whatever you want to ride.
Can we go out again sometime?

Episode 10
Give him some encouragement
Give him candy

Episode 11
Try and Stop them
Walk him to the lobby
Talk to Taka

Episode 12
Wave
Keep quiet

Season 2: Living Together

(*Note: This game has two Endings: the Good Ending and the Happy Ending. Clear them both and get the Bonus Story "Together Forever"!)
-------------------------------

Happy Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Amber for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1

Who is it?
Quietly close your eyes

Episode 2
Go home first
Don't mention it.

Episode 3
Hold his hand
Thanks for worrying.

Episode 4
Pin him down

Episode 5
Quietly leave the room
Tie it to his wrist

Episode 6
Thanks.

Episode 7
I was waiting.
I believe in you.

Episode 8
That doesn't matter anymore.
That was scary.

Episode 9
Wave at him
Cheer them on loudly

Season 3: A Dreamy Proposal

(*Note: This game has two Endings: the Good Ending and the Happy Ending. Clear them both and get the Bonus Story "After you promise your love for each other"!)
-------------------------------
Happy Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Amber & Anon for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I want you to stay longer.
Thank you.

Episode 2
You just looked so hot.
Don’t be nervous.

Episode 3
I was listening to the interview just now.
I’d love that!

Episode 4
Look for somewhere else.
Suggest Taka take a shower.

Episode 5
You’ll beat them for sure.
I want to go with you…

Episode 6
Talk about Yuzuki
Change the subject.

Episode 7
It’s hard to say…
Silently watch.

Episode 8
Were you wanting to hear my voice…?
Wait for Taka to get in touch with you.

Episode 9
sure, no problem.
I’m Taka’s girl.

Season 4: To Have and to Hold

-------------------------------
Happy Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Anon for posting this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I can't help it.
Embrace him.

Episode 2
It's been a bit stressful.
I like greeting you when you get home.

Episode 3
Ok, ok. Fine.
I want to be here for you.

Episode 4
A garden wedding sounds nice.
You're cute when you're shy.

Episode 5
I need to study.
Kiss him.

Episode 6
Greet her in English.
Send a text.

Episode 7
Don't worry about it.
Work's been hectic.

Episode 8
Don't worry about me.
Be honest

Episode 9
Don't argue.
Embrace him.

8 comments:

  1. Season 2:
    1-Who is it
    quietly close your eyes
    2- Go home first
    Don't mention it
    3-Hold hishand
    Thanks for worrying
    4-Pin him down
    5-Quietly leave the room
    Tie it to his wrist
    6-Thanks
    7-I was waiting
    I believe in you
    8- that doesn't matter anymore
    that was scary
    9-Wave at him
    cheer them on loudly

    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is Amber. I will have season 3 for Taka, Riku, and Hiro in your mailbox later today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Season 3 Happy ending:
    1
    B “I want you to stay longer.”
    B “Thank you.”

    2
    A. “You just looked so hot.”
    B “Don’t be nervous.”

    3
    A “I was listening to the interview just now.”
    C “I’d love that!”
    4
    B Look for somewhere else.
    C Suggest Taka take a shower.
    5
    B “You’ll beat them for sure.”
    B “I want to go with you…”

    6
    B Talk about Yuzuki
    C Change the subject.
    7
    B “It’s hard to say…”
    C Silently watch.
    8
    B “Were you wanting to hear my voice…?”
    B Wait for Taka to get in touch with you.

    9
    B “sure, no problem.”
    A “I’m Taka’s girl.”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Season 4 - Happy Ending

    I.
    "I can't help it."
    Embrace him.

    II.
    "It's been a bit stressful."
    "I like greeting you when you get home."

    III.
    "Ok, ok. Fine."
    "I want to be here for you."

    IV.
    "A garden wedding sounds nice."
    "You're cute when you're shy."

    V.
    "I need to study."
    Kiss him.

    VI.
    Greet her in English.
    Send a text.

    VII.
    "Don't worry about it."
    "Work's been hectic."

    VIII.
    "Don't worry about me."
    Be honest

    IX.
    Don't argue.
    Embrace him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taka, Ichyia, and Hiroki are my top 3. Course I love em all in this title my favs are just not typical picks

    ReplyDelete