25 August, 2016

[Walkthrough] Sakura Amidst Chaos - Mitsuhide Akechi

Budding Hearts

(*Note: Special Thanks to Artemis for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I was fascinated…
Yes.

Episode 2
Take his hand.
You can’t wake up.

Episode 3
Is there anything I can do?
I don’t mind…

Episode 4
Have a nice trip!
Say something.

Episode 5
Turn the page.
I will be.

Episode 6
What about me?
He won’t betray him!

Episode 7
It’s going well!
Say nothing.

Episode 8
Go.
Stay silent.

Episode 9
Side with Mitsuhide.
I trust him.

Episode 10

[No Answer]


Happy End

3 comments:

  1. Followed this exactly and did not get happy ending. Got good ending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I’ve did it twice and got the same ending 🤷‍♀️

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry to hear that and thanks for telling me! I'll look into this problem and hope to soon be able to post another Walkthrough for you all. ^^

      -Dawn-

      Delete