25 August, 2016

[Walkthrough] Sakura Amidst Chaos - Masamune Date

Budding Hearts

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Accept
A goldfish patterned yukata

Episode 2
If it's a festival dance.
You protected me.

Episode 3
Ask about Kojuro
Follow him

Episode 4
I think it's pretty.
I feel motivated.

Episode 5
Special skill?
My mother taught me.

Episode 6
The horse is cute.
Look away and apologize

Episode 7
I’d like to see him.
You should eat.

Episode 8
I want to see my mother.
I won't lose!

Episode 9
Don't go
Force your way through

Episode 10
I understand
Something troubling you?

Episode 11
Don't surrender!
I’m interested.

Episode 12
Stay safe!
I believe in him.

Episode 13
I’m worried.
Calm down

Episode 14
Let's take a walk.
I think it's cute.

Episode 15
Thank you!
Ieyasu

Episode 16
Dive into his arms
Come back alive!

Happy Ending

Love Blooms

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Okay.
It's all right.

Episode 2
He didn't do anything.
Take his hand

Episode 3
Do it together?
Don't surprise me!

Episode 4
A rabbit
Close your eyes

Episode 5
I can't help you...
I would appricaite it.

Episode 6
It was fun.
Eat one first

Episode 7
Please do it.
Lay him down on the futon

Episode 8
It's fun.
I’m scared.

Episode 9
Stop
Good morning.

Happy Ending

In Full Blossom

(*Note: Special Thanks to Anon for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Show gift
That's not true!

Episode 2
Don't put it all on yourself.
Your stubborn,

Episode 3
It'll be all right.
Stay silent 

Episode 4
I'm staying.
Is there no other way?
And then....
 
Happy Ending

2 comments:

  1. In full blossom
    Chapter 1
    Show gift
    That's not true
    Chapter 2
    Don't put it r all on yourself
    Your stubborn
    Chapter 3
    It'll all right
    Stay silent
    Chapter 4
    I'm staying
    Is there no other way?
    And the and then....
    Sorry if one of the choices is wrong...

    ReplyDelete