10 January, 2017

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Demons Bond - Shin

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for the Walkthrough! You can also find it HERE on her blog.)

Main Story

I am also guilty
I know the name...
Let him be
Go back to my room


I think we shouldn't be that suspicious
Tell him what you heard
I'll tell him what really happened


We should observe him for a while longer


What on earth should we do?
Stay here for a little longer
I had no idea


A promise is a promise, though
Make up something, anything


No choices


The... pleasure quarter?
Wait and observe
Yes, that's right
Accept his invitation
Check up with Motoyasu
Stay silent


Try and sound cheerful
I'm going anyway
I cam of my own accord


I was slightly injured, but I'm fine
I will take it
He attached it to me because he trusts me


What relation have you to that thread weaver?
Let him go
Tell him the truth


Watch
I will go with you

1 comment:

  1. I finally took the plunge in bought one of these routes and my God that main character is about as clueless as clueless can be. It's so sad that it just it makes you laugh anyway I'm glad you have walkthroughs for this

    ReplyDelete