10 January, 2017

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Demons Bond - Kazutake

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for the Walkthrough! You can also find it HERE on her blog.)

Main Story

There is no need to apologize...
No, I do not...
Let him be
Go and check on the others
Talk to Kazutake and Elder Tsuki


I think we shouldn't be that suspicious
Why would you do that, Kazutake?
I do not know anything


Tell me what you know about humans
Why did you make that promise?


Go and check on the Princess
I would tell everyone


I'm sorry...
Is it alright to tell him?
No, I didn't tell him anything


No choices


Very well. I have faith in you
I'll wait here
I am not a suspicious person
Are you doing this for your clan?
Call out to Kazutake


Sorry it's my fault
Explain what happened in the afternoon
Say I'll wait here


I made a promise to stay with you
I think it will be difficult
I still haven't found the bandits


Leave it up to Kazutake
I am sure the gods of war will smile on you
I'm not so sure...


Tell him I am returning to the village
Go fight on the battlefield

No comments:

Post a Comment