20 February, 2017

Shall we date?: Demon's Bond - Chitose Main Story CG's

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for the CG's! You can also find this pictures on her BLOG!
On this page you only see the CG's that are only available in this characters Route. If you want to look at the CG's that all character have in common, click HERE!)

Chapter 3
He offers me a gentle hand #1
He offers me a gentle hand #2

Chapter 5
Chitose passes out drunk

Chapter 7
Their brotherly relationship
Chitose's decision#1
 Chitose's decision#2
Chitose's decision#3

Chapter 8
A proof of his trust in me
Demon of the nine provinces of the western seas

Chapter 9

 Elder Shio's deth left me with power #1
 Elder Shio's deth left me with power #2
Elder Shio's deth left me with power #3
Carrying on

Chapter 10
The eternal kiss

Chapter 11
For us to live together
 Parting with Toyohisa#1
 Parting with Toyohisa#2
Parting with Toyohisa#3

Chapter 12
Chitose is in my heart
My transformed self
The last battle with Shuten-Doji
 Listening to the sea roaring #1
Listening to the sea roaring #2

No comments:

Post a Comment