30 March, 2017

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Sengoku Darling - Kagetora Nagao aka. Kenshin Uesugi

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for this Walkthrough! 
You can find the original post on her Website!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
All right.
But...
I'd rather not.

CG

Say it's none of his business
Answer vaguely
Lie


Chapter 2
Please stop teasing me!
Are you being serious?
Say nothing

Ask what he means
Silently hang my head
Ask him not to say such things

​CG

Chapter 3
We should be grateful for our food.
I have dislikes, too.
I don't know...

...
He has had a difficult life.
What kind of person is he?

​CG


Chapter 4
Call out to him normally
Silently go to stand beside him
Call out quietly

Only the rumors.
He's my childhood friend.
A little...


Chapter 5
I'll draw you.
I'm glad you don't have any.
Please don't make fun of me!

CG

Leave in embarrassment
Look down and say nothing
Tell Kagekatsu to come in


Chapter 6
Say he seems different somehow
Move closer to him
Ask if he's cold

Are you serious?
You mean to form an alliance?
Yes.

​CG


Chapter 7
Ask where
You're joking, aren't you?
Say nothing

Shake my head
Clasp his hand
Refute it vehemently


Chapter's 8 - 10
Any choices beyond this point have no bearing on the story.

ENDING

1 comment:

  1. Chapter 5 - Answer 1 - Best answer is "I'll draw you"
    Chapter 5 - Answer 2 - Best answer is "Tell Kagekatsu to come in"

    ReplyDelete