05 September, 2017

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Lost Alice + Ace Spade

(*Note: Special Thanks to Cathrin & Hope for this Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Prologue
(6 Episodes)

0.01 2 CG

0.3 2 CG

0.5 2 CG

0.6 4 Present's


(8 Episodes)

1.02 1 CG

1.03 Love Challenge: Avatar Item

1.03 I'll go then.
I can't take the word of a stranger. (+Best Choice)

1.04 Get a CG

1.08 Talent-n-Skill Checkpoint
Need 50 Sugar Point
Get: Legendary Magical Love (Ace 1)

1.08 You're a nice brother.
You have a wonderful brother. (+Best Choice)


(7 Episodes)

2.01 1 CG

2.03 I don't know.
Using my bare hands.
With magic. (+Best Choice)

2.06 Love Choice: Avatar Item

2.07 I'm exhausted.
I look forward to tomorrow.
I didn't give up, did I? (+Best Choice)


(7 Episodes)

3.05 I think you're a strong person.
How sad.
Such a tragedy should never be repeated. (+Best Choice)

3.07 Ask Ace's opinion.
Remain in the Kingdom of Playing Cards. (+Best Choice)


(9 Episodes)

4.01 Talent-n-Skill Checkpoint
Need 5.000 Sugar Point
Get: Legendary Magical Love (Ace 2)

4.02 What are you looking at?!
When you say silencing magic …
Thanks for coming to my rescue. (+Best Choice)

4.05 2 CG

4.09 It won't be long before I best you, Ace.
I have an excellent teacher. (+Best Choice)


(6 Episodes)

5.04 I wouldn't call us a big couple.
We're not a couple.
Do you think we look good together? (+Best Choice)

5.05 If you say so, Ace.
I'm glad to have met you, Ace. (+Best Choice)

5.06 Love Choice: Avatar Item



(8 Episodes)

6.01 I'm going to fight, too.
All right. (+Best Choice)
Is there anything I can do to help?

6.06 Get some sleep.
I'm worried about you.
Don't shoulder the burden alone. (+Best Choice)


(7 Episodes)

7.02 Talent-n-Skill Checkpoint
Need 12.000 Sugar Point
Get: Legendary Magical Love (Ace 3)

7.04 Ace will think of something.
You're not a criminal.
What are you talking about? (+Best Choice)

7.05 Get 3 CG's

7.06 I don't need to lean on you.
You can lean on me too, you know.
I lean on you enough as it is. (+Best Choice)


(10 Episodes)

8.01-02 Get 2 CG's

8.05 It's embarrassing.
Can you do that?
I can create a barrier, too. (+Best Choice)

8.07 I wonder if we can work well together?
Ace don't you have faith in my ability? (+Best Choice)


(8 Episodes)

9.01 You're absolutely right.
What do you intend to do with Lily?
We should see what she has to say. (+Best Choice)

9.05 Talent-n-Skill Checkpoint
Need 19.300 Sugar Point
Get: Legendary Magical Love (Ace 4)

9.08 Lost herself in anger.
Envied Ace and Jay.
Has been lonely all along. (+Best Choice)


(7 Episodes)

10.02 Who are you?
What do you mean attached? (+Best Choice)
When you say watch over me, you don't mean …

10.04 I can't imagine it.
It's just a feeling.
Because I'm me. (+Best Choice)

10.07 Love Choice: Avatar Item


(5 Episodes)

11.01 - 02 I want to give her a piece of my mind.
I love her.
I understand how she must feel. (+Best Choice)

11.04 Talent-n-Skill Checkpoint
Need 29,000 Sugar Point
Get: Legendary Magical Love (Ace 5)

11.05 I wanted to speak to you, too.
Is this you way of stealing you into my bedroom.
May I sit closer to you? (+Best Choice)


(8 Episodes)

13.06 Get 1 CG

12.02 Love Choice: Avatar Item

12.03 I defend Lily.
I squeeze Ace's hand.
I don't defend Lily. (+Best Choice)

12.08 I was drawn to Jai.
You're the only one who can seduce me. (+Best Choice)


(10 Episodes)

13.01 Talent-n-Skill Checkpoint
Need 42.000 Sugar Point
Get: Legendary Magical Love (Ace 6)

13.03 You don't like sweets though, right?
I'll make you some next time. (+Best Choice)
There weren't enough ingredients.

13.08 Wonderland.
The Real World.
I'm not going to choose. (+Best Choice)



Endings:

1. Broken Heart Ending = Default Ending
Get: 5x Story Ticket, 10x Power Recovery Item, 1x 'Staircase with Playing Cards' [Background]

2. Promised Future Ending  = 1st Heart on the Meter + 1 CG
Get: 5x Story Ticket, 10x Lapis, 30x Power Recovery Item, 1x 'Frilled Mini Dress', 1x 'Double Colored Long Hair -Pink/Blue-', 1x 'Spade Magic Wand -Pink-'

3. Destined Love Ending = 2nd Heart on the Meter + 2x CG's
Get: 5x Story Ticket, 25x Lapis, 60x Power Recovery Item, 1x '1x 'Satan Outfit' [Him], 1x 'The Horn of Satan' [Him]

4. Complete ALL Endings for a 'Premium Picture'

No comments:

Post a Comment