18 February, 2018

[Walkthrough] When Destiny Comes Knocking - Wataru Toge

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Aiko for sending me this Walkthrough!
To fully grasp the story, I recommend to read the "In Demand Route" first and to choose all of Wataru's options.)

Episode 1
You're making me blush.
Say you're surprised.

Episode 2
I have a date.
I could say the same about you...

Episode 3
I want a wedding that feels like me.
What are you doing here, Rheo?

Episode 4
Try not to sound to eager.
Text Wataru

Episode 5
I don't want to be a calculating person.
It beats being lazy.
 
Episode 6
Continue looking at Wataru
Ask where you're going.
 
Episode 7
I'm sorry.
Become a better woman.

Episode 8
What am I missing?
I want to be there for you.

Episode 9
Be honest and admit you saw her.
Ask for one of his sanwiches.

Episode 10
To play with you again
Let them go.

Episode 11
Like it would ever rain oranges.
We work together.

Episode 12
Do I have any other choice?
Keep looking at him.

 
Super Happy End


No comments:

Post a Comment