21 March, 2018

[Walkthrough] Our Two Bedroom Story - Kagetora Oji

Season 2: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Aiko for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Call her 'Sis'
Convince him to postpone.

Episode 2
It's delicious.
At least let me pay half.

Episode 3
Seek advice
Own up to it

Episode 4
I love everything you make!
Milk might help.

Episode 5
I see your point.
Offer him a snack

Episode 6
Contracts suck!
Sorry I touched you.

Episode 7
Try one!
You'll catch my cold...

Episode 8
What defines an office flower, to you?
Teach me to use it.

Episode 9
Anything I can do?
We had a contract!

Episode 10
About work...
It was worse for him...

Episode 11
You don't know him!
Thanks for the juice.

Episode 12
I know.
Let's go to lunch sometime.

Happy Ending

Season 2: Sequel

(*Note: Special Thank you to Detestie for this Walkthough!)

Episode 1
Ruffle his hair too
Let's compare schedules!

Episode 2
Be honest
Cook together

Episode 3
Sit down
No way!

Episode 4
Put your arms around him
Pretend not to hear

Episode 5
Yeah...
Respond to note

Episode 6
Stopppp.
Ask about his dinner plans

Episode 7
Tell him to keep working.
Lean on him.
Happy Ending

1 comment:

  1. His main story was just one of many examples of a woman preying on a young man. Throwing him away when she is caught in her infidelity by accusing him of rape... Women like Shinozaki are scum and we should talk more about these types of predator women. Good story all around.

    ReplyDelete