17 May, 2018

[Walkthrough] Class Trip Crush - Hajime Shindo

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hausdrachin & Aiko for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Either is fine.

Episode 2
Let him do it
I think he's a nice teacher.
I never played catch before.

Episode 3
Deny it
Say you're not sure

Episode 4
I live for Comedy!
*Picture

Episode 5
Come out of hiding
I'm excited!

Episode 6
Yeah, I know.
Tease him

Episode 7
Go and talk to him yourself
*Picture
I think that made me fall more for you.

Episode 8
I don't want to cause him trouble
Go for it

Episode 9
Hug him

Episode 10
*Picture


Super Happy Ending

Sequel

(*Note: Special Thanks to Ruth W. for this Walkthrough!)
 
 Episode1
Ok...
Just wanted to hear your voice

Episode 2
Wait for his answer
Good thing he wasn't from school

Episode 3
Wait for him to finish
Pet him on the head

Episode 4
Mr. Shindo
Wait for Mr. Shindo's response

Episode 5
Yeah
You surprised me
Don't drink too much

Episode 6
You think so?
Freeze

Episode 7
Naka and Chii will save me!
Talk about class

Episode 8
It's nothing
I feel fine
Wait

Episode 9
You're the only one I want!
Yeah, I don't know...

Episode 10
I'm excited! 
Say, "I want to hold hands" 

Super Happy Ending

The Wedding

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

2 comments:

  1. The wedding
    Episode 1
    B
    C
    Episode 2
    A
    C
    Episode 3
    B
    B
    Episode 4
    C
    B
    Episode 5
    C
    B
    Episode 6
    A
    C
    Episode 7
    C
    A
    Episode 8
    A
    B
    Episode 9
    B
    A
    Episode 10
    Happy ending


    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding:
    Episode 1
    B
    C
    Episode 2
    A
    C
    Episode 3
    B
    B
    Episode 4
    C
    B
    Episode 5
    C
    B
    Episode 6
    A
    C
    Episode 7
    C
    A
    Episode 8
    A
    B
    Episode 9
    B
    A
    Episode 10
    Happy ending

    ReplyDelete